[TYPO3] T3CON07 pricing and people from low payed countries..

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:50:43 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm really interesting on going to this event, but for me the flight
ticket is really expensive as I leave in Ecuador. So you can imaging how
expensive will be to pay for the fee , tutorials, plus  hotel ....I'm trying
to get some sponsors but at least getting a discount, like students have, it
will help a lot..Thanks for posting this concern into this list..I really
appreciate it, and I'm sure that a lot of people from many other countries
appreciate it as well .. Please let us know if you know who is in charge of
this event so we can try to talk to them.

T at ni@