[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 11 14:19:07 CEST 2007

Jan Bednarik wrote:
>> and so on. Thus realurl knows how to decode /news/1/2 and /course/5.
>> Should be more clear now :)
>
> All right, so there's no way how to get rid of the identifier?

No.

>> Not sure how it is solved in cooluri though.
>
> It doesn't separate pagepath and params. It takes whole URI and looks it
> up in cache. Therefore you don't need any parameters. You may even have
> URIs like /a, /b, /c ... and it still may work.

So, if I have something like /path/to/my/page/9/2/1, where the last page
is named "page" and 9 is param, how cooluri can find that 9 refers to
course_id, 1 to news var1, 2 to news var2? With realurl it will look
like: /path/to/my/page/course/9/news/1/2.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/