[TYPO3] Problem with domain record

Pawel Stanislawczuk ps at todesign.pl
Wed Jul 11 13:04:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

Sounds like I've made a real mess with that.
I suggest to insert "Use at own risk" in redirect domain record ;)

I will stay in my present configuration:
No redirect, no google link domains, just base_url set to www.domain.com
(one with www is my favorite;)

And SEO the word "domain" to www.domain.com all over.

All this thing is really strange to me, I've used domain redirect several
times, there were no problems with google word positioning or "domain.com"
disappearing yet.

Maby previous webmaster of this domain "strangly" positioned those two
domains?

Regards,
Pawel Stanislawczuk

Uzytkownik "Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> napisal w wiadomosci