[TYPO3] RealURL problem

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 11 11:44:46 CEST 2007

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Hi Dimitry I am providing professional help for people who want to rewrite
> their URLs. If they have problems they can use Real URL OR Cooluri
>
> Many don't know that there is probably a solution for their Problems. As I
> see in your post I see no help either. You were the one telling people it
> will take only 15 Minutes to install realURL with all its features. No
> proof
> your testimony and tell this poor guy who is using RealURL how to solve his
> problem.

Firsts, I never wrote that I could install realurl with all its features
in 15 minutes. This is completely your invention. I said different thing
that you did not bother to read carefully.

Secondly, I replied not to message about realurl but to your another
spam about cooluri. Recently you started to reply to specific question
with totally unrelated answer and many people already asked you to stop
spamming. This is *not* professional help, this is spamming. If you
could answer specific question, this would be good. If you cannot - do
not spam!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/