[TYPO3] RealURL problem

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Jul 11 11:40:59 CEST 2007

Hi Dimitry I am providing professional help for people who want to rewrite
their URLs. If they have problems they can use Real URL OR Cooluri

Many don't know that there is probably a solution for their Problems. As I
see in your post I see no help either. You were the one telling people it
will take only 15 Minutes to install realURL with all its features. No proof
your testimony and tell this poor guy who is using RealURL how to solve his
problem.

Andi