[TYPO3] RealURL problem

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Jul 11 11:30:15 CEST 2007

Hi Pavel

Don't worry be cool and use CoolUri instead of RealURL if you have PHP5
available on your server.
It is easy to install and an out of the box solution with lots of features
like included URL management.
Tutorial:
http://download.bednarik.org/URITransformer.pdf
Thesis about CoolUri from Jan read starting with Page 19
http://download.bednarik.org/URITransformer.pdf

If you don't have PHP4 then - sorry - but then you have to wait for a
solution here in the list as I never had this behaviour before.

Andi