[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Jul 11 11:15:30 CEST 2007

> It IS a silly argument to compare DOWNLOADS as you and I know that CoolURI
> just came out a few months ago,...

You have obviously failed to understand my message.

I wasn't justifying which extension is better by comparing downloads
(unlike you, I have no personal interest in promoting either of them). I
was just (and nothing else) saying that you cannot compare them by the
number of posts in which people mention their problems. Simply because
they haven't been in the TER for the same period of time, as YOU said.

Do you get it NOW?

Tomas Mrozek