[TYPO3] Extension which loads a set of extensions automatically

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Jul 11 10:55:39 CEST 2007

Hi List

I am looking for an extension which automates uploading and installing other
extensions (whole predefined sets i.e. all DAMrelated extensions or all
extensions in an predefined typo3conf/ext folder). It should work without
any prompting until it has processed even the last extension request (update
or new upload if not available right now in typo3conf/ext) Actually the
extension only needs to upload and update a set of Extensions from TER and
process all database modifications without always waiting for an input of
the backendadminWhat is its name, I was searching now tree times the list
but perhaps still overlooked some entries - there are simply to many and no
structure . Please tell me your experiences!

Thanks
Andi