[TYPO3] TemplaVoila ARABIC/HEBREW and ENGLISH in a ONE Tree TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 11 10:26:06 CEST 2007

Hi!

By the way, TemplaVoila has its own list and we collect all questions
and problems there. Much easier to search later than here...

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Normally - without TYPO3 and TemplaVoila you can work with

> and

> to do all those switching of the divs
>
> But unforyunately TemplaVoila isn't accepting anything behind the word
> "body" It won't map until the end and gets stock somewhere in the midle if
> you try it.

TemplaVoila does not modify <body> tag. It is generated by typo3. You
can use TS to later <body> tag content. This is not related to
templavoila at all.

> But even here you are facing the problem in the onetree concept, that
> templaVoila doesn't allow you to insert language dependant
> TEMPLATES/Mappings per Site.

It does. You need to read manual and FTB to find how.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/