[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:04:08 CEST 2007

On 7/10/07, Andreas Becker <ab.becker at web.de> wrote:
> Hi Christopher
>
> Don't worry about it if people tell the world that they can reduce their
> Problems using another Extension. I only answered on Problems with
> RealURL!!! And Please ask yourself WHY people have so much problems with
> this extension. This isn't Dimitries fault at all, This started much much
> earlier!

<snipped 9 million lines of answers to questions I didn't ask>

I was just saying that the many posts about this new extension have a
very 'commercial' feel to them, and frequently seem to concentrate on
a sales pitch rather than on helping people solve their immediate
problems.

And incidentally, writing llong, rambling, irrelevant messages filled
with ALL CAPS words and dozens of exclamation points !!! is unlikely
to make anyone think your messages are LESS spammy...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/