[TYPO3] TemplaVoila ARABIC/HEBREW and ENGLISH in a ONE Tree TYPO3

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jul 10 19:52:36 CEST 2007

Hi List

Does anyone already work with

Right-to-Left and Left-to-Right languages
in the same Tree
on the same Page (but other translation)
where also the TEMPLATE flipps
----- meaning that in English the menu is on the left
----- in Arabic the menu is on the right
-
----- in Arabic the header starts with the logo from the right
----- in English the header starts with the logo from the left
and so on

We have flipping templates and we can get it working in Templavoila but we
could not figure out how it would be possible to add the R-L Template AND
the L-R Template to the SAME Page via TemplaVOILA.

It is the same HTML-Template only CSS is doing all this flipping!
A B C D     flipps to     D C B A
As there is no RL LR change command in CSS1 we need to do this via HTML! Or
does anybody have a better idea?
Outside TYPO3 it works the flipping - inside too but not on the same page.

Does anyone has an idea how we could get this working without building up a
second Pagetree

Thanks

Andi

If this isn't possible at all at the moment with TemplaVoila then this
should get into the toDo list as all RL Languages need also English LR
Support on Multilingual sides! Thanks!