[TYPO3] Unique wrap based on menuitem pid

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Tue Jul 10 18:48:56 CEST 2007

JoH and Christopher:

It works!

What you suggested is essentially what I have now, after much
experimentation. The "wrapItemAndSub" issue was mostly a red herring for the
real issue: conditionals.

Thank you for the tips about ATagParams and IFSUB. Very helpful. I hit upon
ATagParams myself when I noticed it in the docs, and noticed that it was of
stdWrap type.

Christopher: I'm going to look deeper into the CASE cObject. It looks very
promising as a solution for these kinds of things, and I wish I'd heard
about it sooner. This should allow me to create much more dynamic websites.

Thanks again!

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)