[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Matthias Stuebner news at contratec.de
Tue Jul 10 17:58:42 CEST 2007

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:20:51 +0300, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Well, I created my first RealURl config for a multidomain (7 total)
> sites with 3 languages in approxinately 15 minutea after reading realurl
> manual and looking to example from news.typo3.org. I was not familar
> with realurl at that moment. I do not know why others cannot do it. I
> could :)

Then YOU must be the ultimative teacher! Beside given configurations, I
never got it to 100%, even that I have difficulties to fix what is
pre/post/whatever Var in the URI. Not to talk to apadt it to get-params
used by extensions.

Is there any manual (call it "for the idiot") that explains that crystal
clear? Of course I also fear to change to many thing, as there is the given
risk not to be able to return.

Any guidance is very welcome.
--
br Matthias