[TYPO3] Some different headers

Fred hamel at urbansecurity.org
Tue Jul 10 15:40:52 CEST 2007

If you'r dealing about CSS style it's not a problem, in fact it's what
gave me the idea of using header's layout for my purpoose.
I want to use them just to write a texte "read more..." that will link
to an internal page. But next to it I'd like to insert the php script I
used with my menu to display flags if translations exists.
I'm trying to modify this :
lib.stdheader.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="csc-header">|</div>
lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag = <h1>|</h1>

by "playing" with the wrap or the fontTag.
I guess it can be done with the tag, I manage to write the uid by adding
it like that : {field:uid}but couldn't I add wrap it or add it inside
with a syntax with something like linkwrap or before.data.
I tried to do like that :
lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag {
10 = html
10.value = <h1>
20 = html
20.value = |</h1>
}
and it did work, but I'm not sure of the method.