[TYPO3] realURL only loads root page

Adam Harvie aharvie at msf.ca
Tue Jul 10 15:28:04 CEST 2007

This is all using .htaccess files. Perhaps my terminology isn't correct,
but when I say 'apache config', I mean there would seem to be some
settings made by the ISP (for example, disabling FollowSymlinks for
security reasons) that have interfered with T3's functionality. There
seems to be something similar occurring with the $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']
value, since it functions correctly on another server with the same
.htaccess settings.