[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 10 14:14:52 CEST 2007

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Read about it here in the tutorial. It is a solution which works right out
> of the box and you only need to install ONE extension instead of multiple
> extensions with often different or NO support.

I would like you to explain these words. Do you mean that realurl has no
support? If yes, it is not true.

There is no need to install many extension with realurl for multidomain,
it is only matter of configuring it. It works fine out of the box if
configured correctly. So here you are wrong again.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/