[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jul 10 12:58:42 CEST 2007

Hi Peter

If you have PHP5 I would suggest that you change to cooluri it is very easy
to accomplish what you are trying to do! It is especially designed also for
multiple domain use and together with jb_status_code you could even prevent
doubled content perfectly.

Read about it here in the tutorial. It is a solution which works right out
of the box and you only need to install ONE extension instead of multiple
extensions with often different or NO support. Jan (Developer from CoolUri)
gives you a great support.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd33gg45_3f8j96p
http://download.bednarik.org/URITransformer.pdf   starting from page 19 it
is very interesting