[TYPO3] Adding home page to vertical tmenu

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 10 11:35:55 CEST 2007

Hello!

You pressed "Reply" to write a completely new topic. Thus your message
went to a thread named "Euro symbol (€) in UTF-8 from locallang.xml".

Please, never start new thread by replying to existing thread. Much less
people will see your topic and it becomes a mess in the newsreader.

Dmitry.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/