[TYPO3] T3CON07 pricing and people from low payed countries..

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jul 10 00:54:35 CEST 2007

Hey Virgil,

thank you for your comment.

I think it's not only people from latin america, but also in Europe
there  are quite a number of developers that simply cannot pay
entry fees.

I called the Queens hotel and there first day rate was 107 euro,
there second
and third day fees where 80 euros, to expensive if you ask me for
these people.
However I did found hotels for 40 (bahnhofstrasse) and 60(Acora)
euro's which
I think can be a good alternative for the people. Thanks to somebody
on the #typo3 IRC channel.

Of course we cannot pay there hotels for them,  However i think it
can be possible to
dramatically lower the fees of the event itself.

Ries