[TYPO3] Front End User Registration - AdminReview without Confirmation

Louis Coppola schniken at optonline.net
Tue Jul 10 00:42:33 CEST 2007

Hello,

I would like to disable the Confirmation email for the user in the Front End
User Registration Plugin, but I would like to use the Administrative review
still in order to allow the administrator to approve or dissapprove the
applications for membership.

However if I disable the confirmation option, the whole process of the
administrative review is totally sidestepped.  The user is given a password
as soon as they fill out the registration, even if I have administrative
review enabled.

Anyone ever run into this problem?  Im beginning to think that the
extenstion does not allow administrative review unless there is confirmation
enabled as well.

Thanks,

Lou