[TYPO3] Unique wrap based on menuitem pid

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Mon Jul 9 22:28:12 CEST 2007

I'm beginning to think that TYPO3 doesn't have the capability to make
exceptions for individual menuitems. This is a serious downside to TYPO3.

I've tried [if] [else] statements, which only work on global data, not the
menuitem data.
I've tried stdWrap.if statements, which work, but don't provide "else"
capability.

Somebody please tell me I don't have to create a user-written handler
(PHP/Javascript) of some kind to specify unique menuitem behavior for
individual links?

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)