[TYPO3] How do you handle very long item lists in BE

Matthias Stuebner news at contratec.de
Mon Jul 9 20:46:58 CEST 2007

Hello all,

because I had this recently I'm interested to know how you, or better you
customers, handle very long item lists in BE.

Imagine that you have a Sysfolder with users in, but not 20, but maybe 200
or more.

When someone opens that folder with LIST he get (after a while) a very long
list of items. I would say that this is not usable at all, but do you do
that?

Do you have something nicer than that, or do you write BE-extensions? Or do
you let your customers work with those lists?

Any feedback would be interesting to me, at least.
--
br Matthias