[TYPO3] Adding home page to vertical tmenu

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Mon Jul 9 18:33:21 CEST 2007

I have a text menu which works fine except I cannot find a way to add a
link to the home page (at root level, one up from the current list) at
the beginning of the list.

My current code is:

lib.arlwy_horizontal = HMENU
lib.arlwy_horizontal {
1 = TMENU
1 {
wrap = <ul id=navlist>|</ul>
NO.allWrap = <li id=navcontainer_adref>|</li>
ACT = 1
ACT.allWrap = <li id=navcontainer_adref>|</li>
}
}

These items are one level down from the home page which is id=4. I tried
to create a two level menu starting at this id and then telling it to
expall but my menu just disappears! I'd like the menu to look like this:

Home (root) - Level 2 link - Level 2 link - Level 2 link - Level 2 link
- Level 2 link - Level 2 link

It currently looks like:

Level 2 link - Level 2 link - Level 2 link - Level 2 link - Level 2 link
- Level 2 link

Any help gratefully received...

--

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.