[TYPO3] menuFunc

Bas van der Togt bas.vander.togt at efocus.nl
Fri Jul 6 14:33:06 CEST 2007

I got it working now!
One more question. I want to define a active statemeny. Is this possible
with userfunction? Cause ACT.stdWrap.typolink.wrap = <li
class="act">|</li> is not working.

cheers,
Bas

My TS now:
obj.linkmenu = COA
obj.linkmenu {
   1 = TEXT
   1.value = <h2>Categorieen</h2>

   2 = HMENU
   2 {
     wrap = <ul id="links">|</ul>
     special = userfunction
     special {
       userFunc = user_menuFunc->makeMenuArray
       userFunc {
         table = tx_ablinklist_category
         select.pidInList = 449
         select.orderBy = label
       }
     }
     1 = TMENU
     1.noBlur = 1
     1 {
       NO {
         doNotLinkIt = 1
         stdWrap.field = label
         stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 452
         stdWrap.typolink.wrap = <li>|</li>
         stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams.field = uid
         stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams.wrap=
&tx_ablinklist_pi1[action]=getviewcategory&tx_ablinklist_pi1[category_uid]=|
         #stdWrap.data = debug:data
       }

       ACT = 1