[TYPO3] realURL only loads root page

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Jul 5 18:44:15 CEST 2007

Hi Adam
Don't worry about that, this happens even here and sometimes it happens not
I guess it is mainly a TER Problem. Download the Extension manually and the
up to your server.

Actually you only need to extract the files and their data to see what the
right settings are. Afterwards you can setup your own system the same way

Andi