[TYPO3] Multilingual Tmenu with flags of each translation

Fred hamel at urbansecurity.org
Thu Jul 5 10:20:46 CEST 2007

Hi Andrea and thank you for your answer, I'll try some extensions
because I'm in a great hurry.
But in fact I'd really like to understand where's my mistake in that
code and using extensions don't appears to me as an instructive solution.
I don't understand why the uid appears when I call it with before.data =
field:uid whereas it doesn't when I call it as a variable.