[TYPO3] Multilingual Tmenu with flags of each translation

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Jul 4 21:32:04 CEST 2007

Hi Fred
Especially if you are a newby I would choose an working and existing
extension to achieve your goal and even you could extract TYPOSCRIPT out of
it. Reinventing wheels isn't a good aproach at all as it will keep you
turning in circles instead of getting some progress.
sr_languageMenu is an extension and there are a few others - you could also
check in Yaml they have another way so out there are a lot of working
examples! take them analyse them and if you want write them new with the
same result :-)
Andi