[TYPO3] BE condition

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Tue Jul 3 21:11:34 CEST 2007

Hi Tyler,

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> can anyone tell me how I can set a condition to check if one particular
> BE user is logged in?
>
> I use  [globalVar = TSFE:beUserLogin=1] to see if any BE user is logged
> in, but how can I check if one particular BE user is logged in?

You can try

   [globalVar = TSFE:fe_user|user|uid=XXX]

where XXX is the user id of the wanted user, or

   [globalVar = TSFE:fe_user|user|username=user_a]

You could also look for a specific usergroups id with

   [globalVar = TSFE:fe_user|user|usergroup=YYY]

This should work as of TYPO3 4.1.1 (maybe with older versions too),
but I didn't test it. Please reply back with success/failure, so we all
are informed.

regards, Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)