[TYPO3] Menu - multiline menu item

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Tue Jul 3 15:41:34 CEST 2007

hi!

I already use optionsplit, but I don't know the way to configure TS to
render those <td> cells simultaneously (td for item, td for background1
and td for backround2); you must create them in vertical way, whereas
optionslit and TMENU properties allow creating menu items one by one
(horizontally)

here's my example:

temp.clickpath = COA
temp.clickpath {