[TYPO3] Menu - multiline menu item

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Tue Jul 3 14:54:33 CEST 2007

Hello group!!!

I am trying to construct a sitepath, that would look like that:

So, the idea is to have a multiline menu element - in my case
three-row-item.
I know how to generate traditional item-row (first one), but I have no
idea how simultaneously render the other two rows.
What's more important those two rows cannot be created apart from menu,
because the way they look and behave depends on menu item - if it is the
last menu item backgrounds are different etc.

Do you have any ideas how to do sth like that?

greetings
raczek