[TYPO3] after static publish mainnavigation is missing

Stefan Michalsky stefan.michalsky at farbwahl.de
Tue Jul 3 00:16:08 CEST 2007

Hey all,

first of all i want to say sorry for my english. It is not the best at
all.

Now the reason for my mail:
a project i coach uses Typo3 v4.1.1. The pages of the Website are
published statically to
a folder that is seeable for frontendusers. In the backend everything is
configured to publish
the pages into this folder (in two other projects everything works fine
with this config).
If i hit the "publish now" button in the adminPanel the selected page is
published but the
mainnavigation is missing. At the place where the navigation should be
the sourcecode is
empty.

I do hope someone is able to give me a hint how to fix this problem.

Thank you
Stefan