[TYPO3] iPhone Appears to Work in BE

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:20:33 CEST 2007

In article
<mailman.1.1183179263.28688.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
EricBlom <ericb at piap.com> wrote:

>  In case anyone was wondering Apple's new iPhone appears to work just
> fine with the TYPO3 back end. The rich text editor does not work,
> but, everything else seemed okay. Of course the editing fields were
> very small.
>  When I was using the BE I was connected via a WiFi network. I was
> not using the mobile data network.
>
>  Regards,
>  Eric

Who's going to be the carrier for the iPhone? I heard the German news
report that it will get there by the end of the year, but here in the
states I have heard nothing about whether Apple already has a
carrier....
Christoph

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo