[TYPO3] search result in english

Kuldev Singh kuldev at fivee.in
Mon Jul 2 13:21:31 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Kuldev Singh wrote:
>> my question, is how can I change these words English to some other
>> languages ?.
>
> Possibly you have misspelled TS setup. You need
>
> config.language=de
>
> instead of
>
> config.lanuage=de
>
> And check that these strings are not hardcoded in your template. I see
> that default template have them translated.

Hi
first of all thanks for your response.

There is everything in english means complete form like "Search for:,
search button lable, Search for "some words" and "some words",
Displaying results 1 to 1 out of 1,size...etc.

These all are in English but my default language is
German(de)(config.language=de).

could you please tell me how can I solve this problem ?.

regards
Kuldev Bisht