[TYPO3] Get connected to Typo3 Databes from an external php script

Christian Leicht usenet at schani.com
Mon Jul 2 13:15:51 CEST 2007

Sorry Dmitry this does not make sense for me. I use this functions in
the class.tx_myext_pi1.php

But i must create a 2nd php script an on this file i need to connenct to
the Database. This file is not included in the T3 Framework. It just
grab Ajax informations from the Browser and give Public infos back.

Christian