[TYPO3] Get connected to Typo3 Databes from an external php script

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 2 10:14:55 CEST 2007

Christian Leicht wrote:
> i´m searching the hole weekend and can´t find anything.

Strange.

http://www.google.com/search?q=eID+site%3Atypo3.org

> I need only the line to include() to have all nessasary variables and
> also the DB connection.

You will not be able to just "unclude()". It requires more work. If you
neead only database connection parameters, they are in
typo3conf/localconf.php but this will not give you $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']
or any functions like deleteClause() or enableFields(), which you have
to use.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/