[TYPO3] Templavoila not showing the css.

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 2 08:57:49 CEST 2007

Hi!

Please, use your full name while posting in typo3 mailing lists. This is
according to guidelines.

sandeep at netcontinuum.com wrote:
>    I am setting up a site with templavoila and a custom made html with css.
>    The html and css are made by designer friend with photoshop and i
>    dreamviewer.
>    When I am trying to use  it with templavoila it does't show the correct
>    visual display.I identified the problem as it is not taking the css.

TemplaVoila does not alter CSS in any way. It even does not know about
CSS. It only glues together several parts of HTML and includes header
parts that you selected.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/