[TYPO3] Shortcut to first subpage produces tree-root error

jcorell at e-p-c-s.com jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Mon Jul 2 01:55:46 CEST 2007

Hi!

I am using TYPO3 version 4.0.6, and I am getting the following error:

Error!
The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!
()

The tree root looks like this:

Domain
  -Home (Shortcut)
   -First page
   -All other pages

Home is a shortcut to "First page" and uses shortcut mode "First
subpage". If I switch mode to "" (blank) everything works fine, and
"First page" shows up.

What in the world is causing this? It just happened suddenly. I
noticed that someone was having a problem with this on the German
list, but Google's german is rusty and mine is non-existant.

James Corell
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com