[TYPO3] Mini-news FP on every page

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Wed Jan 31 22:11:41 CET 2007

Hello!

Bert Hiddink wrote:
> Hi, Dimitry!
>
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Bert Hiddink wrote:
>>> I would like to have a "latest-news"-listing on every page while the
>>> archive mode only on a page "News".
>>>
>>> So I installed one version of the plugin on "News" (mode= archive,
>>> indication through FLexForm where records are stored). I created a
>>> second instance of the plugin on a second page (mode=FP, uid=34)
>>>
>>> Then I added the following to my TS:
>>>
>>> temp.fpListing < plugin.tx_mininews_pi1
>>> temp.fpListing.CMD = FP
>>> temp.fpListing.frontPage.archivePid = 34
>>>
>>> lib.announce < temp.fpListing
>>>
>>> However, the above does not work for the FP-mode, nothing showing up
>>> on every page. What may I overlook here?
>>
>> Why to you need temp.fpListing? Why cannot you simply go with
>
> I did the above in order to be able to tell the FP-mode where the
> records are located.
>

>>     lib.announce < plugin.tx_mininews_pi1
>>
>> Start with that and see if you have mininews <div> in output.
>
> It renders the searchbar only.

Found it! :

# START News on every page
lib.announce < plugin.tx_mininews_pi1
lib.announce.CMD = FP

#storage pid of mini-news records
lib.announce.pidList = {$storage_pid}

#pid of listing/archive-page
lib.announce.frontPage.archivePid = {$news_archive_pid}

#We do not want FP-listing if archive-listing is already on this page
[globalVar = TSFE:id={$news_archive_pid}]
lib.announce >
[end]
# END News on every page

grt,