[TYPO3] FURTHER INFO - display of tt_content fields in the BE?

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP simon at rundell.org.uk
Wed Jan 31 17:10:50 CET 2007

Further info: I am using extrep_wizard version 0.1.1 and kickstarter 0.3.8
and when it writes/overwrites an extension configuration, it leaves

$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_addlist'][$_EXTKEY.'_pi1']='';

In ext_tables.php

Rather than a list of fields to be displayed... Ie
$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_addlist'][$_EXTKEY.'_pi1']='tx
_pddiocesedatabase_apptitle;;;;1-1-1, tx_pddiocesedatabase_appsubtitle,
tx_pddiocesedatabase_strapline, tx_pddiocesedatabase_css_style';

Still a bit confused on the syntax of this element (especially ;;;;-1-1-1
bit). Pointers still appreciated. Is this a kickstarter bug? Am I now forced
to handcut these complex arrays each time I want to add a field/table to my
application?

Fr. Simon+