[TYPO3] What controls the display of tt_content fields in the BE?

Robert John de Stigter robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Wed Jan 31 16:08:31 CET 2007

If you take a look in the TypoScript object browser under tt_content
you'll see how the rendering of tt_content is build up. You need good
understanding of TypoScript to know what it is doing there. Besides
that, extensions often include their own typoscript, sometimes you have
to include them in the template record.

Cheers,
Robert