[TYPO3] defining ttnews archive pages

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:03:08 CET 2007

I have a page (id 116) with multiple ttnews content elements. One
'Latest' element is comprised of catagories called (as an example)
fish. Another ttnews 'Latest' view is comprised of categories called
'people'. At the bottom of the Latest view there is a link to the
archive, which I have defined in typoscript as so:

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 116]
	plugin.tt_news.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 72
[global]
where 116 is the page id that has the two Latest ttnews content elements.
id 72 is the page that contains a List content element for all archived fish.

However, the archive link of the other Latest content element on page
116 (the latest view for 'people') shows the archive for fish, not for
people.

I have tried to differentiate the two, but I believe that using a
globalVar to configure the archive may only work for pages that have
one ttnews item on it.

So, how can I configure the archive for two different ttnews elements
on one page to correspond to two different archive pages? Each page
corresponds to news within specific sys folders.

thanks,

-Dave