[TYPO3] template selector

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jan 30 20:11:10 CET 2007

In my code (yeah sorry this is automake..., but could maybe help you
with some adjusting) the content area (with 4 columns) is handled like this:

temp.contentAreaTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.contentAreaTemplate {
   template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
   template.content.templateType = sub
   workOnSubpart = CONTENT_AREA
   subparts.colLeft < styles.content.getLeft
   subparts.colRight < styles.content.getRight
   subparts.colBorder < styles.content.getBorder
   subparts.colNormal < styles.content.get
}

and then:

page.1 = TEMPLATE
page.1.marks.PAGE_UID = TEXT
page.1.marks.PAGE_UID.field = uid
page.1.template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
page.1  {
   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
   subparts.content < temp.contentAreaTemplate
}

>> content template:
>> ###DOCUMENT_BODY###
>>    ###CONTENT###
>> ###DOCUMENT_BODY###
>>
>> Katja
>>
>> Bas van der Togt wrote:
>>> Hello list,
>>>
>>> I have a question about template selector. I've search the internet for
>>> hours but can't get it work.
>>>
>>> I don't use automaketemplate!
>>>
>>> The 'normal template' is working but the 'content template' not.
>>> Which markers do i have to put in my normal and content templates to get
>>> the content template working? Maybe somebody has a example...
>>>
>>> My TS code:
>>> # Site
>>> page = PAGE
>>> page.10 < temp.template
>>> page.10 < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1
>>> temp.template = TEMPLATE
>>> temp.template {
>>>   template < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1
>>>   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
>>> }
>>> page.10.marks.CONTENT = CONTENT
>>>
>>> My normal template: