[TYPO3] Reverse proxy?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 30 11:12:50 CET 2007

Hi!

Some time ago (less than 6 months I think) someone here recommended a
good reverse proxy, which was [much] better than Squid. Unfortunately I
lost the link and could not find anything in the archives :( If you know
what I am talking about, post the link to that reverse proxy, please. I
can be very wrong but I think that proxy originated from Germany or
German-speaking country, while its site had [also???] English pages.

The idea is to cache images and forward only PHP requests to Apache.

I know about lighthttpd but this is not what I am looking for.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs