[TYPO3] Create menus using data from table tt_news

Sander van Gelderen reply.t at list.please
Mon Jan 29 12:00:05 CET 2007

Hello list,

I have used Peter Klein's execllent example on
http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/menus/create-menus-using-data-from-other-tables-than-pages.html
to create a menu that get's it items from tt_news.

I am having trouble setting the correct href on the menu links. After
retrieving the rows i add to the array:

$row['_OVERRIDE_HREF'] = 'index.php?id=' . $overridehref .
              '&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=' . $row['uid'] .
                      '&tx_ttnews[backPid]=4';

The href does link to the correct page, but the news detail does not get
displayed. What is missing from these parameters is the cHash I suppose,
is this the problem and how can I obtain the cHash value?

TIA for any advice,

Sander