[TYPO3] Newbee Image Problem

sandeep at netcontinuum.com sandeep at netcontinuum.com
Sat Jan 27 13:32:26 CET 2007

Hi

    My Templavoila template html has a image in it.
    My requirement is when a user click on that image file
    it should redirect to a perticular page in the page root tree.
    I maped the image tag with typoscript object path.
    and put the following in setup field:

    lib.object1 = IMAGE
    lib.object1.longdescURL = index.php?id={page:11}
    lib.object1.file  = fileadmin/templates/images/pic_product.jpg

    Even though the image comes in the page ,it does't direct to the
    page 11 by link.

    Can somebody help me by some pointer

    -Thanks
     Sandeep