[TYPO3] how to list frontend users in alphabetical order?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 25 21:02:14 CET 2007

> Hi,
>
> We use LDAP for front end authentication.  So whenever a user log in on
> the front end, the user is created in the fe_user table.  What should I do
> to list  all front end users in alphabetical order like how back end users
> are ordered?

Never mind.  When I looked it again, all the FE users were ordered
alphabetically.  Odd.

I have another question regarding FE users though.  We have thousands of
FE users.  I have to go page by page (20 per page) in order to find a
specific user.  Any way to search on user's name?  Not sure if it's some
configuration I should turn on to be able to do it or it's something
that's not possible for now.  We're using Typo3 V4.0.4, by the way.

Thanks,

Bing