[TYPO3] pagebreak and navigaton in long articles

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 21:09:24 CET 2007

Thanks

Just what I had in mind...

But this plugin seems to conflict with the plugin "eLuna page comments"
that I am using.

In order for the plugin to work I need to change the line:
"styles.content.get" to "plugin.tx_cccbrowse_pi1"

When I do so the page comments disappears.

1. Can this problem be solved?

Another question:

2. Is there a way to achieve different titles and descriptions for each
pagebreak? This would be great for optimizing pages for search engines.