[TYPO3] TMENU

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jan 24 21:03:20 CET 2007

> Good to hear from you again.
> This code is getting a bit confused for me...:-)
> It's not working yet.
> Can you give me a hint?
>
> This is my whole code:

<snip>

The code you posted is neither a TMENU (subject) nor a GMENU (content of
your last post) _and_ you are using the snippet I gave you in a completely
wrong place.

Your structure is:

Level 1 => GMENU_LAYERS
    Level 2 => TMENU_LAYERS

as far as I understood your last post and with a bit of imgagination I guess
you want to put an IMAGE before each TMENU_LAYERS.

So there is no reason to put it into the GMENU_LAYERS, since this would not
give you the desired result. Since your second level menu is a TMENU_LAYERS
you should use the before option that is available for the items of both
TMENU and TMENU_LAYERS.

together with an optionSplit you can be sure, that the image will only be
rendered before the first item:

NO {
    before.cObject = IMAGE |*| 0 |*|
    before.cObject  {
        file = GIFBUILDER
        file {
            the rest of the setup I posted before
        }
    }
    beforeWrap = <yourwrap>|</goeshere>
    the rest of your NO setup
}

similar stuff should be done for the other item states like ACT, CUR etc.

If you don't want to use an image (since it's a TMENU_LAYERS) you can do it
with a TEXT element too.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian