[TYPO3] Typo3 version and rtehtmlarea in security bulletin 20061220-1

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:48:55 CET 2007

The fixes were made available for specific versions of typo3. Version
1.2.1 of htmlarea is the last release that doesn't rely on 4.0
features and should be used to fix the problem, as stated in the
security bulletin. Its not a core problem afaik and 3.8.1 was the last
release for the 3.8.* releases.

gr,
Wietse