[TYPO3] RealURL keeps redirecting to homepage

Nico Potvin nico.potvin at kandesign.com
Wed Jan 24 16:43:06 CET 2007

Hi Dimitry,

I managed to fix the problem.
I wrote my rewrite ruls in my vhosts.conf file, moved the rewrite rules
to an .htaccess file and enebled AllowOverride on the server.
And now i have nice urls.

I think the problem had something to do with the httpd.conf bug in
apache where it doesn't rewrite to the correct page.
http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000672

Thanks for the help

nico